From: garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: icemanle@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Harp-L] not sneering

icemanle@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I've developed a short cut that allows the student to begin developing their
> own ideas within the first 6 months (for a newbie) and sooner than that if
> you already have some experience.
> Revolutionary stuff - all my students are responding rapidly. Lots of light
> bulbs going off and happy faces.

you've mentioned this before, but without going into any details.  i assume
this is to preserve its proprietary nature, which is fine.  i wonder, though,
whether you've considered publishing this approach in some form, either
as a book, video, courseware, etc.  it would seem to have the potential
to help a lot of aspiring players, and this way you could still be compensated
for having come up with it.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.