[Harp-L] RE: Eating best Pizza in Bay-Area

   Smo-joe is correct that you play first before eating.  However,  at
times  you are asked to play after dinner is served and you have no power
to change the program already printed. Instead of fighting, I try to go
to bathroom after a meal and look at a mirror and rinse mouth several
times.  I carry a small Butler Proxabrush(K-Mart or Walmart or any drug
store) and use it if necessary.  I find flossing or brushing teeth is too
time consuming and inconvenient in public place.              Ken Ga