[Harp-L] Seydel 12-holers

Rupert Oysler writes of the new Sedel Solist Pro 12 (BTW, what's a "solist"--I know what a "soloist" is, but not a "solist"):

"It will eventually be available in all keys."

Will it be available not just in 12-keys in the lower octave but in the standard range as well? "All keys" is rather vague.

I'd love a 12-hole with a plastic comb, normal spacing available in all keys in the standard range. I've never really understood why extended range diatonics tend to be more associated with lower-ranges by default. True, a C or F harp which extends upwards isn't going to be as useful as one which extends downwards, but the same isn't true of a G or A, IMO.

Thanks for any info.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () & Snuffy, too:) `----'