Re: [Harp-L] RIP Terry McMillian

I found this on YouTube while looking for Terry
McMillan videos...

Terry playing Amazing Grace...

I recorded it using Audacity and added it to my iPod
with a picture of Terry, snapped somewheres from
cyberspace.

All harmonica players love to play "Amazing Grace";
its such a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7arOqGZQGx4

Ken H in OH

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070206/OBITS/702060322/1090