From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Ken Hildebrand
Sent: 17 February 2007 02:30
To: party_man1@xxxxxxxxxx; Aeskow@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RIP Terry McMillian

I found this on YouTube while looking for Terry
McMillan videos...

Terry playing Amazing Grace...

I recorded it using Audacity and added it to my iPod
with a picture of Terry, snapped somewheres from
cyberspace.

All harmonica players love to play "Amazing Grace";
its such a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7arOqGZQGx4

Ken H in OH