Re: [Harp-L] Concerning cold sores, a.k.a., herpes simplex 1

Actually giving up chocolate isn't necessarily necessary,,,er,,anyway,,

The important point nutritionally is the RATIO of lysine to arginine in your
diet, not the QUANTITY. If you balance your arginine intake either with
lysine supplements, or a diet high in lysine, you are allegedly
accomplishing as much as abstaining from arginine rich foods.

Bob

Tongue blocking? What's that? (hehe,,)