Re: [Harp-L] chrom-style bends on a diatonic

Winslow is correct.

But again this whole project (other than the exercise of pasting valves)
depends on your final goal.
It appears that you have confused richter-possible bends with chrome possible
bends.

No matter what you do (except maybe overblows) you will NEVER get the same
bends on a solo-tuned harp that you get with a richter-tuned harp.

Professional-style chromatic players do a lot of single-reed bending, mostly
for expression and sometimes to achieve actual notes.

 Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at