Re: [Harp-L] chrom-style bends on a diatonic

No, I don't think so ... I was wondering whether valves on a solo would create the possibility of playing  chrom style bends - by which I mean bends that lower every note of the major scale one semitone throughout the entire compass of the harp, blow and draw notes both.  Apparently the answer is yes, so I'll just go try it I guess.

  Doing some searching around the past hour or so I see Brendan Power offers a fully-valved solo-tuned diatonic among his custom harp models.

Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:
   It appears that you have confused richter-possible bends with chrome possible bends.