Re: [Harp-L] Am I crazy if I sell my Bassman RI, Ltd?

A narrow panel Princeton, correct? I play through a White which is the identical amp in a different box. I'm still getting really tired of looking at all those big amps and resisting an urge to sell one of them. I've always done really well on anything I sold. I got my money out of the 59 RI, made money on the Twin and made a ton of money on my 2nd Concert. I also did all right on the white knob Princeton. I've always just ploughed the money into other amps so even though I miss the Twin it's how I bought the Bassman RI and even though I miss the. Bassman it's how I got the first Concert. Selling the Princeton paid for 2 Whites, I miss that one because it was dead mint and cute but I never liked its tone. fjm