Re: [Harp-L] First dead Fire Breath - tell Suzuki about it

This is the sort of thing Suzuki would like to know about. My
experience with them is that they are very conscientious about their
product and would want to understand any failures.

I would suggest you get in touch with Os Leguizamo at suzuki:

oleguizamo -at symbol- suzukicorp.com

He's their customer service rep and very responsive.

Winslow