Re: [Harp-L] Re: Breath Control is worth learning and aids harp playing

You ought to give some thought to a Ferrari, Maserati, or a high end Porsche. The greater top speeds would be beneficial. If you sleep while driving it will serve as a cpap machine too.

Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

BassHarp wrote:
In order to increase my breathing effectiveness, I've been considering buying a convertible which will allow me to greatly enhance my air intake, and which will in turn demand exhaling greater amounts of breath. Now my question is whether a Chevrolet convertible will be as effective as a Rolls Royce convertible. I do know that many truck drivers play harp while on the road, so there's no doubt that it is a worthwhile exercise for the lungs. Help me out here, as I don't wish to overspend in this area. Thanks to Iceman and others who have helped me see the light!
- Danny