[Harp-L] Re: Breath Control is worth learning and aids harp playing

In order to increase my breathing effectiveness, I've been considering buying a convertible which will allow me to greatly enhance my air intake, and which will in turn demand exhaling greater amounts of breath. Now my question is whether a Chevrolet convertible will be as effective as a Rolls Royce convertible. I do know that many truck drivers play harp while on the road, so there's no doubt that it is a worthwhile exercise for the lungs. Help me out here, as I don't wish to overspend in this area. Thanks to Iceman and others who have helped me see the light!
- Danny