[Harp-L] Mmonotonic Harp?

I know that a number of people on this list play the monotonic (Jews/Jaw) harp :0) and I noticed when doing some internet shopping that there's an outfit that sells them by key, or all of them http://larkinthemorning.com/product.asp?pn=JAW008

My question is, do those of you who play the with a band (where the music has a defined key as opposed to solo playing it) actually use tuned jaw harps, or just the plain old "key of noise" cheap ones?

Peace and music,
Dave