Re: [Harp-L] OK, OK, OK which one....

On Dec 11, 2006, at 5:58 PM, Robin Willis wrote:

I like the Seydel. I like the Lee Oskars. I like the Golden Melodies but strangely my favorite is the Hering. It is just sooo responsive. So with out going to custom land what is the best, most responsive, tightest, sweetest diatonic right out of the box?

Dear Robin,

You already know the answer, "strangely my favorite is the Hering." Trust yourself. The "best," etc is subjective. Follow YOUR ear. You've got to play the things. :-)

Bob