[Harp-L] OK, OK, OK which one....

Hiya,

As a fence sitter, wall hanger, wall flower... I have a question for the crowd. It's simple, it's old. It's important.

I have had and have:

Hohner Golden Melodies. Old. Nailed comb.
Lee Oskars
Seydel Session
Hering Master Blues
A Marine Band or two

I like the Seydel. I like the Lee Oskars. I like the Golden Melodies but strangely my favorite is the Hering. It is just sooo responsive. So with out going to custom land what is the best, most responsive, tightest, sweetest diatonic right out of the box?

Suzuki "Fire Breath?" Seydel Session pro? The Hering Vintage 1923? Bushman?

It's time to buy a couple more harps. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Robin Willis