[Harp-L] Huey Lewis Quote

I was just reading a local rag at dinner tonight and it had an interview
with Huey Lewis.

Q: You learned to play harmonica while hitchhiking around Europe after high
school. What do you remember most about that experience?
A: That was when the bell first went off in my head and told me 'I'm happy
this way. I could make my living this way.' I never thought 'I could be an
international rock start this way'; I just thought 'This is cool.' If you
get into music with the intent of being a star, don't do it. Unless you're
content to play dives for the rest of your life. Because very few make it.

And my favorite:
Q: You scored a perfect 800 on the math portion of your SAT's and were
attending Cornell University as an engineering major. What made you decide
to give up that wild life to pursue a career as a rock musician?
A: I just looked around my physics class one day and realized, 'These people
don't look like me.'