Re: [Harp-L] Trying to find Satan and Adam CDs

> Michael Fugazzi
> Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 1:17 PM
> To: harp-l@xxxx
> Subject: [Harp-L] Trying to find Satan and Adam CDs
>

> I stumbled upon the Satan and Adam album "Harlem
> Blues" a couple of months ago and I love it!  I know
> they have at least a couple more albums out, but do
> you guys know where I can find them?  I see a few on
> Amazon, but I always try to order from the artist
> whenever possible.

it looks like you can get their albums on cduniverse.
as far as i know, neither Mr. Satan nor Adam Gussow
sell their own albums at this point, and it doesn't
look like Flying Fish is still around. i could be
wrong about both of those though. here is a link to CD
Universe:

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1025156/a/Living+On+The+River.htm

Living on the River, mentioned by Evan, is in stock. i
think i remember Adam once saying he thought that was
his best one. i like Mother Mojo myself, though it and
Harlem Blues are in constant rotation on my iPod. and,
lastly, let me recommend Adam's autobiography "Satan's
Apprentice." it has some rough patches, but it's a
must read, imo, for budding harp players. if you live
in NYC, doubly so (maybe that's why i've read it twice
already...)

  --Jp