[Harp-L] KC/St Louis Jams, Is There A List?

I'm going to be in Kansas City next week (1/31), and St. Louis the week
after (2/7). Are there any good blues jams in those areas? I'm pretty
much downtown in both places. Staying next to some place called "The
Levee" in KC, from what I remember in the fog of my last trip there.

Ok, so I've had to ask this before since I travel quite a bit, and I've
seen others ask as well. Is there any web site or mail list similar to
BassHarp's great giglist that has this info? Seems there should be.
Maybe I'll think about creating a web site of jams across the country
(and contacts) if one doesn't exist. Harp, I'm a newbie. Computers I can
do, haha.

Bill Hines