Re: [Harp-L] Re: Watermelon Man

Well I was thinking that "Watermelon Man" was 4th position.  Key of F on my Ab harp.  (Or key of A
on a C harp.)  But you're right, the whole notion of positions gets dicey on altered harps.
Anyway,  try "Watermelon Man" on a Lee Oskar Melody Maker in the same key as your 3 blow - it
doesn't matter what you name it.