[Harp-L] Sam Hinton CD

Last spring, I heard George Winston, on PBS, playing harmonica.  He learned from Sam Hinton.  Turns out, our guitarist is a personal friend of George.  When he found out that I admired his playing, Mr. Winston sent me this double CD.  "Sam Hinton, The Master of The Solo Diatonic Harmonica".  It's produced by George winston, on Dancing Cat.
  Wonderful first position tunes, with some really innovating techniques.  There are tons of tracks and Sam discusses each one, before playing.  Includes a book on sam and history of harmonica.  A great way to learn first position songs.

Merry Christmas to everyone.  Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com