[Harp-L] Seydel Alternate Tuned Harps

I was looking at some of the alternate tunings available on Seydel's website and have some
questions

1) What is the "Eddie Clarke" Tuning?   I couldn't find the layout or a description on the Seydel
website.

2) I couldn't find a layout for the "Blues Augemented Country" tuning.   I did see this

"This Augmented harp comes from France through Eric Chaffer.
Concept is to be able to play full chromatic scales solely using Drawbends to reach the missing
notes.
The chords behind sound a bit Oriental or Spanish."

Eric Chaffer are you here on harp-l?  Can you tell us more about this harp?  I have an idea what
it probably is, but I'd like to know for sure.  Thanks

3) The Zircular layout and description is shown.  I'm wondering if this is what Pat Missin would
call a Spiral Tuning?   Does it correspond to a particular tuning in Pat Missin's "Altered States"
treatise?  Same question for the other tunings as well.

Does anyone here have experience with Seydel diatonics in general?  Do they overblow easily and
without squealing?   Do you like their metal, plastic or wood combs?

Thanks.