Re: [Harp-L] Tax Concerns

My wife works for the IRS. I remind my superiors at work every once in a while when they start to boast. Pay back can be a B*tch if you know what I mean:-)

mike

On Dec 15, 2005, at 9:54 AM, icemanle@xxxxxxx wrote:

I wish to publicly state that not only do I pay all my taxes, but I also check that little box donating an extra $1 to whatever it is that that $1 is used for when you check that little box.

The Iceman

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Murray <dlmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Do you know how many harmonica playing IRS agents are members of this list? It would seem wise to profess being a obeys all laws and over pays his taxes kind of guy in a public forum. What you say in an email might be presented to you as evidence at your audit or tax evasion trial.

Peace and music,
Dave