RE: [Harp-L] Hippest Musician's Towns

 I didn't know there was a subway in Phoenix or that you worked for the IRS.
 The post was not about playing bars. It was suggesting a "busking" gig.

Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Absolutely NOT tax free!!!

I play at least three days a week in phoenix, az  I take home about
$400-700 per week playing music. IT's not a great living but if you
were a single bloke with no bills that would be enough for you to get
buy.

>>depending on the income. I also knew a guitar player who played the
>subways
>>5 days a week in the loop and he made at least 80/day. 400/week =
>10/hour
>>normal jobs, but tax free.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com