Re: [Harp-L] Tongue (was throat) vibrato

This thread on vibrato got me to thinking...

What do the session players do in terms of vibrato?
For instance, the guys that do tunes for major country music artists
or even guys that do TV commercials - what kind of vibrato do they use?

It seems like in a session, you may want to actually tone down the vibrato
a bit. Your job is to accentuate the soloist/singer, sell the product or
whatever and not necessarily call attention to your distinctive harp tone.
Am I way off base here? I'm just pontificating. :-)