[Harp-L] Butter/Hendrix

HI ALL.
I've heard it said and read in this forum that
Butterfield jammed on occasions with the voodoo chile.
While I don't doubt this,I was hoping that someone
could point me in the direction of any recorded
material that might exist as it (prima facie)sounds
like an auditory delight.
The only harp on a Hendrix track to my knowledge is
the mellow and understated playing on (I think its
title is)'My friend'  or Only friend?? Was that
Butter???
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Sean.

Ps I too have found it hard to reconcile that it's
Junior on'Standing....'.Sounds so much like LW.I
believe Tony Glover also had it down as being Walter
in his harp book IMHO.