[Harp-L] Tired lower octave

I have a Hohner 16 hole chromatic, that I bought, used, about a year ago.  It played fine, when I got it.  I put it away, for a spare and it sat in the box for months.  Now, the lower octave notes are very breathy and weak.  Not sure if it needs an overhaul, or if there's something I can do to revive those notes.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  This certainly is not from overplaying.  Thanks in advance.  Bullfrog