Re: [Harp-L] Tired lower octave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and Beverly Rogers" <mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 4:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Tired lower octave

I have a Hohner 16 hole chromatic, that I bought, used, about a year ago. It played fine, when I got it. I put it away, for a spare and it sat in the box for months. Now, the lower octave notes are very breathy and weak. Not sure if it needs an overhaul, or if there's something I can do to revive those notes. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This certainly is not from overplaying. Thanks in advance. Bullfrog

Hi,
Are the windsaver valves still intact, because if they have, it makes it more of a chore to play without them.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com