Re: [Harp-L] Reflections of SPAH 2004

At 14:21 01/09/2004, Stanley Yoder Sr wrote:
<big snip>

For almost two hours there were some very special memories made for one
of the 'Harmonious Hearts' players.  When I get the names, and permission of
the daughter, of Grace I hope to put the whole story together for the next
SPAH news letter.

That would be great Stanley... The next issue is in course of construction and full. BUT I have deadline of Oct 1st for the Fall issue. Please send it directly to me as I am doing the Editor's job until we find an Editor who knows everybody and is a genius on DTP and has some time and talent and ....

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH