-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Namens
samblancato
Verzonden: vrijdag 22 oktober 2004 6:16
question worth considering not just by players but by a public that is
actually interested. We need a pop music environment where there's not just
one harp guy that people know of- John Popper- but rather one where there
are dozens of John Poppers. >>>>>>>>>>snip>>>>>>> Until the harp starts
seeping into lots of kinds of music, weather a guy is a "virtuoso" won't
really mean anything beyond his or here little subculture.>>>>>>>>>