Re: [Harp-L] Hip Hop Harp

Harmonica Jervis wrote:

Sam's 2 cents (on virtuosity) just gave me the push to go for that
hiphop-band and make the harmonica work in there.

I'm inspired too. This morning I started using my harmonica as a kitchen utensil. With the same Lee Oskar C harp I was able to measure out a cup of milk, stir the pancake batter and flip the pancakes. Certainly it didn't come out as well as if I had used more traditional utensils but I was able to eat the pancakes and I enjoyed them!

A more talented player/cook with practice could easily make perfect pancakes with a harmonica.

Sam