[Harp-L] Trochilus/Bushman "Game Changer" Harmonicas

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Fri Sep 13 09:36:15 EDT 2024

I just received one of these and there are a couple of points I'd make for those used to a standard solo-tuned chromatic:

- There is actually a 4th tuning option, C6 (available under the solo tuning category). It has the alternate CEGA tuning (as opposed to CEGC).  That's the one I purchased and it's a cool tuning.

- The lack of valves means that your usual chromatic style bends are not available, but you do get those deep bluesy bends on the draw notes. I'm planning to try adding valves to the blow notes... Also, the lack of valves gives it a more airy sound.

- Slim

https://slimandpenny.com