[Harp-L] Huxley’s garden - Peacemaker album

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Tue Oct 8 16:51:51 EDT 2024

Terrific playing Jerome! Enjoyed this very  much!
WVa Bob

________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of Jerome P. <jersimuse at xxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2024 2:54:00 PM
To: harp-l <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Huxley’s garden - Peacemaker album

Hi all,
Many of you bought my first album, Somewhere on the edge of Time, a few
years ago. I release my second one called Peacemaker, much more Funky-Jazz.
Here is a video of the first track : Huxley’s garden.
It is played on a C harmonica (ARKIA Signature), I let you find out the
positions ;-)

https://youtu.be/ob1H5hKOAmk?si=_kh4OCQJDDt6DH2H

I hope you’ll like it. For those interested, my album is available in CD or
USB key on my website & on Arkia’s website :
https://en.arkia-harmonica.com/shop

Best,

Jerome Peyrelevade