[Harp-L] FS: Hohner Chord harmonica

Ken Karpowicz karpowicz@xxxxx
Mon May 13 19:25:50 EDT 2024

Not sure how old this is. Wood combs and leather valves.  48 chords. Most of the chords sound okay. The central chords (C, G, D, F, Bb) could use tuning attention. Probably the entire harmonica would benefit from an overhaul of cleaning and sealing the combs and new valves. Or, just enjoy it as is, as I occasionally have for the past four years. I’ll include the Al Smith instructional book “Chuggers Manual for Chord Harmonica.”

$220 includes shipping within the US.

If interested send me an email. If you want photos just ask. And, I could record and send an mp3.

Thanks for looking.

Ken Karpowicz
Bloomfield, CT