[Harp-L] dirty, crunchy harp attack pedal

Barbeque Bob Maglinte barbequebobmaglinte@xxxxx
Fri Mar 22 14:43:43 EDT 2024

Try getting a fresh set of batteries because they don't last forever avoid
using really cheap batteries because anything that's less than an alkaline
battery won't last long at all. Personally, whenever possible, I would
rather use the AC adapter rather than the battery because there's far less
chance of this problem happening and it takes away the worry of using cheap
batteries.

Another thing to consider is the quality of the cables that you're using
because that can have an enormous effect on how pedals work as well.l

Remember to make sure that you get the recommended AC adapter because if it
doesn't match the correct milliamps (MA), it can also negatively effect how
the pedal works in terms of noise problems, etc.