[Harp-L] 80's Astatic J-30 mic

Roger Vogel rogervogel@xxxxx
Wed Mar 20 09:55:21 EDT 2024

Hey gang,
If it is not against the rules to bring up sales talk, does anyone know where I can research or get a good guess on what an 80's Astatic J-30 mic in excellent condition might be worth? I got in new sometime in the late 1990s and just never got the hang of it. It has been in a an old Sure pouch in various drawers ever since. I see plenty of "vintage" J-30s on Reverb, but not many newer ones. I guess the don't even make them now?

As they say, Thanks in advance,(and accept my apologies if this is against the rules. please delete, if so)
Roger V