[Harp-L] Ableism

Ron Burton aussierwb@xxxxx
Mon Mar 18 08:51:35 EDT 2024

HA!..I agree.  My problem, and it's only a personal one, is that my phone won't send Any VIDEO longer than 10 seconds.  What am I doing wrong? I have a Samsung A03S Galaxy!
Ron just west of the 'Glades
________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of Robert Eberwein via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2024 11:02 PM
To: harp-l at xxxxx <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Ableism

Been on Harp-L for 25 years. Gonna take a break if we don't up the content
a little. Here's a start. I propose we do our best to play famous blues
clubs all over the nation and then send in clips for the others to review.
I want content that improves my playing. Not whining. In life, you are
either accountable, or a victim. And if you want to play harp, you need to
be strong- and OUT THERE. My clip will follow.