[Harp-L] Eddie Martin on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Mar 16 03:36:32 EDT 2024

Hi all, British Ambassador of the Blues, Eddie Martin, joins me on the latest podcast episode.Eddie is one of the leading rack harmonica players, using it extensively in both his one-man band shows, as well as with his various bands.He spent two years in the US, playing on Beale Street and in Clarkesdale, and has released 17 albums over his almost 50 year career.
Find it at the link below or on the podcast player on your smartphone (search for 'happy hour harmonica'):
Eddie Martin interview

|  |  |

|  |
Eddie Martin interview

Eddie Martin joins me on episode 106. Eddie has been described as the ambassador of British Blues, having releas...