[Harp-L] William Clarke biography on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Mar 2 02:45:11 EST 2024

Hi all, Paul Barry joins me again on the podcast, to talk about his biography: Blowin' Like Hell: The William Clarke Story.
Find it on your favourite podcast player by searching for 'Happy Hour Harmonica' or at the link below:
William Clarke retrospective, part 2, with Paul Barry

|  |  |

|  |
William Clarke retrospective, part 2, with Paul Barry

Paul Barry joins me again on episode 105, for another look at the life and career of the great William Clarke. P...