[Harp-L] episode 113 of the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Jun 15 03:10:46 EDT 2024

Hi all, episode 113 is now live, with Brazilian (now living in Portugal) player and customiser Andre Coelho, with special guest Brendan Power. We talk in some detail about their new innovative Morbendz diatonic, which allows 14 notes to be bent, instead of the usual 8, allowing it to be played fully chromatically.
The episode can be found either in your Smartphone's podcast player or via this weblink:
Andre Godoy Coelho (and Brendan Power) interview

|  |  |

|  |
Andre Godoy Coelho (and Brendan Power) interview

Andre Godoy Coelho (and Brendan Power) join me on episode 113. Andre is a Brazilian who relocated to Portugal in...