[Harp-L] Price drop on Hohner Super 64 Performance M758501

Ken Karpowicz karpowicz@xxxxx
Mon Jul 1 17:00:43 EDT 2024

I bought this new from Dr. George Miklas at Harmonica Gallery in late 2020/early 2021. The spring on the adjustable slide broke and I returned it to him for a replacement. He replaced the spring and thoroughly cleaned and checked that all was well. Since I received it back from him in February 2021 the only time it has been played was this past week when I wanted to check to be sure all still is well. It is. 12th hole reeds are a little stubborn but my understanding is that they will loosen up with warmth and playing. This harmonica is not new but is in excellent condition.

All the reviews are right: this is an incredible instrument which I don’t play. Comes with its original hardshell case and adjustment tool.

$275 includes shipping and insurance within the continental US.

I can send photos.

Thanks for reading.

Ken Karpowicz