[Harp-L] A New Tuning?

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Mon Jan 8 12:58:40 EST 2024

I think this is the "Fiddle Tuning"... Cary Moskovitz was credited for this
tuning by Seydel.
I bought one from Seydel when they first announced it being available,
after hearing Cary playing the song "Sal's Got Mud Between Her Toes".
It really is a cool tuning !
I learned the song and it is fun to play !
Here is the link to Seydel... they have Cary's recording there... looks
like they now have tabs available,
but I did it using Audacity... this is based on a regular D harp.
https://www.seydel1847.de/fiddleharp
Here is a link to the video that I made showing this tuning.
https://youtu.be/lHVhpkBW7sA?si=iWPcyJ7P9I9nLFLz

Ken H in OH