[Harp-L] Gear Shaming Other Harmonica Players (joff watkins)

Derwood derwood.blues@xxxxx
Mon Feb 5 13:05:15 EST 2024

Here is the Philly area there are definitely those that have a limited
range of acceptable harmonicas. But the bigger shamming is about gear
between your microphone and your amplifier (assuming you use an amp).
Pedals and wireless are definitely outside of the acceptable blues gear. I
had a local well known harp player let me know that his goal for me was to
get rid of my "techy stuff" and start smoking pot. The latter being outside
of this current topic.

Derwood