[Harp-L] Gear Shaming Other Harmonica Players

Bob Cohen bobjcohen@xxxxx
Sun Feb 4 21:19:25 EST 2024

> On Feb 4, 2024, at 7:27 PM, Amy Rister <amyrister02 at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> I don't know if anybody else has ever experienced this, but I get gear
> shamed every time I mention that I like a certain model of harmonica

I’m sorry to hear this Amy. I’ve been at this a long time and never had that experience. What matters is the music you play, not the harp you use. Find a new harmonica community. Dump those chumps.

Bob Cohen
Writer, Founder/Host of Ouroboros Story Hour, and Teacher
bobjcohen at xxxxx
v/t ‪(617) 752-2481‬
—
Pronouns: he/him/his