[Harp-L] (Price reduced) FS: Hohner Super 64 Performance M758501

Ken Karpowicz karpowicz@xxxxx
Fri Aug 23 07:58:14 EDT 2024

I bought this new from Dr. George Miklas at Harmonica Gallery in late 2020/early 2021. The spring on the adjustable slide broke and I returned it to him for a replacement. He replaced the spring and thoroughly cleaned and checked that all was well. Since I received it back from him in February 2021 the only time it has been played was this past week when I wanted to check to be sure all still is well. After warming the valves it plays easily. This harmonica is not new but is in excellent condition.

All the reviews are right: this is an incredible instrument which I don’t play. Comes with its original hardshell case and adjustment tool.

$275 includes shipping and insurance within the continental US.

I can send photos.

Thanks for reading.

Ken Karpowicz