[Harp-L] Would like Information from anyone who owns Hohner CX12 JAZZ

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Oct 31 19:31:18 EDT 2023

Hi Walter -

I don't own the Jazz model, but what I've been told by people who should know is that the only difference between the models is the cover.

The problems you're seeing might have more to do with the level of quality control than it does the model. In my experience with many, many CX12s over the years I some play better out of the box than others.

Hope this helps....

- Slim

https://slimandpenny.com