[Harp-L] Chromatic Maintenance - Treading Lightly

Jeremy Uejio jazzju@xxxxx
Thu Oct 5 14:12:39 EDT 2023

I just want to second the non-slider option.  I've never played Harmonica
until about a year and half ago.  I started on a diatonic and then bought a
non-slider from Greg and to be honest, at first I found it complicated and
heavy and wanted to return it, but after some months of playing (and taking
lessons), I really do enjoy playing it especially after I got Greg to lower
several of the double C's to a Bb to make it Bebop tuned and I found that
it fits perfectly in an old hard eyeglass case, so it's very portable.
 Just my two cents here for what it's worth from a newbie. (I'm still
playing my other diatonics, but not nearly as much).

jeremy