[Harp-L] Chromatic harmonica maintenance

harplayer.roger@aol.com harplayer.roger@xxxxx
Wed Oct 4 10:58:15 EDT 2023

Thank you for your response it is there very intermittently and the breath being hard or soft makes no difference. Is it the valve on the outside of the reedplate on a blow note?It almost seems like my lip is blocking the note by bad technique however it is only on that note and that harmonica. I have been playing chromatic harmonica for 30 years. I am stumped. ThanksRoger

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS