[Harp-L] Lee Oskar replaceable reed plates

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sun Oct 1 18:19:25 EDT 2023

Yes, they are an equitable way to repair your Lee Oskar Harmonica.
The plates are self tapping, so it takes a bit of strength to screw them on. You probably want to do as Winslow Yerxa has suggested, mount the plates, and then remove the screws and re-mount them.
I have been known to repair single reeds on the Lee Oskars, but it’s not cheaper!

Sent from my iPad