[Harp-L] Are My Golden Melodies Too Out of Tune to Be Playing in a Band With?

Ian Osborn arctys@xxxxx
Sun Nov 19 14:23:09 EST 2023

The thing for me with this topic is that when you play with a band, you are going for overall sound and overall experience for yourself and the listener. If what you play sounds off to the overall sound that the band is trying to achieve then you truly aren’t meshing as a band. Sticking to your guns is fine, but you aren’t a solo act.

The same would go for any instrument I would say.

Thanks!

Ian