[Harp-L] The Green Bullet interview on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Nov 18 03:10:53 EST 2023

Episode 98 is all about the legendary Green Bullet microphone, which is 75 years young in 2024.

I’m joined by Michael Petterson, Director of Corporate History at Shure microphones, and James Waldron, expert harmonica mic builder from SimpleMics.com, to talk all about the iconic Green Bullet.

The Green Bullet interview

|  |  |

|  |
The Green Bullet interview

Michael Pettersen And James Waldron join me on episode 98. In this episode we talk about the iconic Green Bullet...